Sunday, January 20, 2008

T.T

Yerrr... Wish that can go out again.. >.<
So regret that night so stupid wanna stay outside so late made now can't go out anymore..
Actually I also dunno why I would be so stubborn that night..
jUst a word can describe myself: Foolish!
And greatz now.. No more outgoing.. StupId
Tonight.. Dunno got chance to go out anot..?
Everyday want me to stay at home whole day.. For 2months at here.. My life will fade away soon..
Very soon.. T.T
Not I don't want to stay at home with family..
But I also need some free time at outside with frens..
I knew that last time I was wrong.. Absolutely wrong and I should be given some punishment..
But I've already learnt from it.. I really regret about that night what I've done.. >.<
1week banned at home.. It's enough for me..
Sorry.. T.T
Forgive me please..?

No comments: